Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Alexa, the moment you were born you gave my life a true meaning. I can no longer imagine my life without you. You have brought to my life joy, laughter, long nights, early mornings, smiles, surprises, spontaneity, and much more. If I had magic powers I’d wish on you the ability to take pleasure in small things- to love people regardless if they like you or not, to me simple, to love yourself the way you are, to not look at life as a competition, but as a blessing. I love you above all things in this world! I am grateful for the day your Daddy crossed my path...

"A mother's love for her child is like
nothing else in the world. It knows no
law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes
down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

"A baby is born with a need to be loved -- and never outgrows it."

"Children reinvent your world for you."

1 comment: